Sunday, August 28, 2016

Topley Rest Area A Scenic Treasure Houston's Neighbour In British Columbia (Pictures)


Above Photo: The photos were taken on August 28, 2016 
from the Topley Highway 16 rest area. 

For larger view of the photos, click on each of the pictures.

My wife and I took a drive up to Granisle, B.C. so I could get some photos of 
Babine Lake, along the way we stopped at the rest area outside 
Topley and found a scenic little spot I took the pictures from.

You can also view the pictures that I have been taking around Houston, B.C. at my 
Pinterest Account:
https://www.pinterest.com/houstonBCvike/houston-british-columbia/

Also, I hope you enjoy the photos that I have taken around our beautiful town.


Above Photo: The photos were taken on August 28, 2016 
from the Topley Highway 16 rest area. 

The Topley rest area can be found by traveling 
Highway 16 approximately 2.0km west of Topley, British Columbia.

This rest area is open year around. 


Above Photo: The photos were taken on August 28, 2016 
from the Topley Highway 16 rest area. 

This rest area has wheelchair access to the washroom. 
There is 2 pit toilets and and 3 picnic tables on site.

There is also accommodations for commercial trucks.

I have stopped here a lot of times when traveling the Highway 16, nice rest area.


Above Photo: The photos were taken on August 28, 2016 
from the Topley Highway 16 rest area. 


Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel Houston, British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment