Monday, September 7, 2015

The Moose Hut Ice-Cream And Treats Houston British Columbia


Above Photo: A look at the outside of the The Moose Hut Ice-Cream And Treats Stand.

I ran over to the grocery store this afternoon to pick up a few things. When I was done I pulled out of the Super-Valu parking lot and on to Highway 16 heading towards home. As I was driving, I spotted a small Ice-Cream stand.

I have driven by it so many times and I have wanted to stop to get some photos for my Houston, B.C. and Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blogs.

On your travels around the province, you will see many small Ice-Cream stands, and they are so inviting on a hot day knowing they have some wonderful ice cold treats.


Above Photo: This sign is located right along Highway 16 as you are driving through Houston, B.C.

Also indicates where the The Moose Hut Ice-Cream And Treats Stand is located.

Anyway, today I stopped, I had to go around the block, but I stopped, and was greeted by a pleasant young man who was operating the stand.

The ice-cream looked yummy as it was Chapman's ice cream, and if you have not tried Chapman's ice cream, you should.

I would certainly recommend that if you are driving through Houston, British Columbia along Highway 16 and you do spot, “The Moose Hut Ice-Cream And Treats”, do stop, you will love it.

I would like to add that I have a Houston, British Columbia blog as well, this is my home town and if you are planning a trip to Houston, or traveling through our area and you are in need of something from our businesses, I do have a list of them on my Houston, B.C. blog.

You can find us here at:
http://houston-british-columbia-canada.blogspot.ca/


The Moose Hut Ice-Cream And Treats is located right beside the Tea Gallery with a Twist.


If you have a picture or story you would like to share on the Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike blog, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

Travel British Columbia with Brian Vike.

No comments:

Post a Comment