Friday, July 3, 2015

Spectacular Photos From Around Houston, B.C. (Pictures)


I received an email from a lady by the name of Brenda Johnson, in her email she informed me that she went to High School here in Houston many years ago, and always comes back to visit friends, stating it’s such a beautiful country!

Brenda also read where I was accepting photos for the Houston, B.C. Blog. So she sent me five gorgeous photos that she took from around Houston.

She also thought it was a great idea to start a blog on this hidden gem, Houston B.C./The Bulkley Valley ! Love it.  I’ll be sure to help promote it.

You can click on each of the photos for a larger view.

Below Two Pictures: Meadows on the Equity Silver Mine Road, Houston, British Columbia.



Below Three Pictures: These shots are from all around Houston.



This next picture is what I call “Spectacular”.


I would like to thank Brenda for sharing these great images with us all.

If you have a picture you would like to share on this page from around Houston, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net

No comments:

Post a Comment