Thursday, July 2, 2015

Notice To All Visitors To Our Houston, B.C. Canada Blog !


Above Picture: Brian Vike.

I am working on the blog daily, adding photos from around the area, also adding businesses and I have a lot here to add. But if you would like to be added to the blog, please send me an email and I am most happy to put you on here. 

If you have a photo of your business, or if you would like, I will drop by to snap some photos, please let me know. I don’t want to leave anyone out.

This Houston blog belongs to us all, and I want to add everything Houston and areas have to offer.

There is no cost to anyone, everything is free.

If you have a photo of something cool and interesting, please send it in to be added. Add your copyright to the photo, or if you are not able to, please let me know what you would like on your photo, and I can add it.

Lastly, I have a number of other blogs, and I am using those links to drive traffic to this blog. I still get thousands and thousands and and thousands of people into the other blogs monthly. 

You can reach me by email at, Brian Vike - b_vike@telus.net.

I hope you enjoy the new Houston, British Columbia Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment