Sunday, July 12, 2015

2010 Winter Olympics Torch Relay Houston British Columbia


 On Saturday, January 30, 2010 at approximately 3:30 p.m. the people in the town of Houston came out in huge numbers to watch and to cheer on the folks carrying the 2010 Winter Olympics Torch.
 
I have added a few pictures below, and have tried to get the video clip off of another blog with no success.
 
Also, if anyone else in Houston who was watching and filming the 2010 Winter Olympics Torch Relay and would like to add their photos/video footage to this page, just drop Brian Vike an email with attached photos and video footage and I will be happy to upload it to this page.
 
Also you are welcome add your comments about the torch run with your material along with your copyright for the material. I will get it all posted straight away.









The below pictures are grabs from a video clip I have. I apologize the pictures are not larger.






If you have a picture or story you would like to share on this page from around Houston, please contact me at b_vike@telus.net
 


No comments:

Post a Comment